Canna-tray is where the cannabis is placed after harvest. Each Canna-Tray is divided into six low compartments preventing the cannabis from moving around and to make sure all the cannabis is evenly dried.
A Canna-Tray is made of an anti-static ABS thermoplastic compound.
Anti-static prevents the plant material from sticking to the tray.
Each Canna-Tray has 1944 round holes of 6 mm (0.23622-inch diameter) in the bottom of the tray. The holes ensure a continuous and equal top-down flow of controlled and cleaned process air throughout the duration of the drying (& curing) process.
Properties of the Canna-Tray:
- Anti-static ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene) thermoplastic.
- Resistant against chemicals like thinned acid, alkaline, oils, fat and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Lego® is made of ABS as well.
- Easily stackable with exact precision and simplicity
- Very strong.
- Easy to clean.
- 100% recyclable.
- Size 600x400x60 mm (23.5 x 15.5 x 2.4”).
- Maximum service temperature 77℃ (171℉)