A canna-tray is where the cannabis is placed after harvest. Each tray is divided into six low compartments preventing the cannabis from moving around and to make sure all the cannabis is evenly dried.
A tray is made of an anti-static ABS thermoplastic compound.
Anti-static prevents the trichomes from sticking to the tray.
Each tray has 1944 round holes of 6 mm (0.23622-inch diameter) in the bottom of the tray. The holes ensure a continuous and equal top-down flow of controlled and cleaned process air throughout the duration of the drying (& curing) process.
Properties of the Canna-Tray:
- Anti-static ABS (acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene) thermoplastic.
- Resistant against chemicals like thinned acid, alkaline, oils, fat and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
Lego® is made of ABS as well.
- Easily stackable with exact precision and simplicity
- Very strong.
- Easy to clean.
- 100% recyclable.
- Size 600x400x60 mm (23.5 x 15.5 x 2.4”).
- Maximum service temperature 77℃ (171℉)
How is the Canna-Tray used?
A Canna-tray is filled with wet or dry trimmed cannabis.
The Canna-tray is placed on a HEPA filter and is the middle layer of the sandwich-unit.
A maximum of 18 layers of trays can be placed in the sandwich unit.