To get the best clean air conditions — eliminating all risks: viruses, pests etc. Cannabis-Drying.com uses two types of filters: a HEPA (nano) filter and a filter pad.
The High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter is made of micro-glass fiber sheet, meeting the highest European and U.S. standards. HEPA filters are used for specific clean rooms in hospitals, pharmaceutical, nuclear and micro-electronics industry. So, they are suitable for medical and recreational cannabis. It filters out:
- Exhaust gasses
Properties of a HEPA filters:
The H13 HEPA Filters of Cannabis-Drying.com filter particulate matter of less than 1 micron = 1μ= 0.001mm to 99.95%.
- Consistent high performance.
- Large filter surface.
- Low energy consumption, thanks to smart pleating methods.
- Proven quality, in cleanroom environments in hospitals, the pharmaceutical industry and the micro-electronics industry.
- Filtering category ePM1 according to ISO 16890 (the world standard) .
- Filters particulate matter of 0,3 ≤ x ≤ 1.
- Filtering category H13, filtering ePM1 99.95%.
- Size of the frame: 600x800x45 mm (23.5 x 31 x 1.8”).
- Robust extruded aluminum frame.
Filters all air before it reaches the cannabis and when the air leaves the cannabis. This ensures the cannabis remains in a clean room environment.
How the HEPA Filter is used?
- As the bottom layer of a sandwich unit.
- Perfectly designed to stack 2 piles of Canna-trays on it.
- As the top layer of a sandwich unit.
Each Sandwich unit has 2 layers of filter pads. Both are right above each HEPA filter layer (bottom & on top).
How the Filter Pad is used?
At the bottom, any trichomes that fall off the cannabis during the drying (& curing) process are collected.
On the top of the sandwich, it protects the HEPA filters against dust.