HANG Drying rack
A hang drying rack is used to dry large volumes of cannabis plants or stems in an existing or new drying cell.
The difference between existing drying racks is that the air is sucked top-down through the plants or stems, in a controlled manner.
The racks in the hang drying racks are adjustable. So, the rack can be used for whole plants or smaller branches.
For medical & recreational cannabis.
Hang Drying Rack filled with stems
Overview of a drying cell filled with hang drying racks
Hang sandwich build up
How is the Hang Drying Rack filled?
- 3 filters are placed at the bottom of the drying rack.
- Above the filters the plants or stems are hung on the adjustable racks.
- 3 filters are placed above the plants or stems.
Empty cannabis hang drying rack
Transparent view of one half of the Hang Drying Rack
Components of a full Hang Drying Rack
A: 3 adjustable racks
B: 6 HEPA-filters
C: 6 filter pads
D: 3 ventilators
E: Closeable slide
F: Closeable valve
G: 4 swivel wheels with brakes
H: ABC software on a tablet
Size of the Hang Drying Rack: L 1914x W 800x H 1845mm (L 75,4 x W 31,5 x H 72,6 “)
Transparent view of a drying cell filled with hang drying racks
Hang Drying Racks – Details of how it works:
- The 4 ventilators (D) suck the process air (1) through a row of hang drying racks.
- The process air (1) goes through the filters (B&C) and the Cannabis (A) where it dries the cannabis by adsorbing moisture.
- A part of the wet process air (2) goes through the tubes (E), towards the drying unit (F).
- In the drying unit (F) water is adsorbed from the air and the temperature of the air rises.
- This warm and dried air (3) mixes with the circulating process air (4).
- The mixed air is at the desired temperature and humidity again and enters the hang drying racks (1).
ABC-processor for the hang drying racks:
- The amount of airflow can be controlled for each drying rack individually; more moisture means more airflow.
- Two sensors to measure temperature and relative humidity. The first sensor measures the ingoing air from the cell, the second sensor measures the outgoing air.
Note: Drying Racks can be used in existing and new drying cells. The ABC-processor can be implemented in an existing drying cell.
An ABC controller page of a hang drying rack