MANAGING YOUR – ABC – HVAC CONTROLLER
For you, being the manager, on this page the magic actually begins and ends. We are proud of our ‘ABC’ HVAC -system. Our HVAC controller is made and maintained in-house. It holds over 35 years of stable and proven innovations. The system consists of a processor, a software program and sensors. It is implemented on thousands of control systems – in various agricultural sectors worldwide -, in all 6 continents – over 50 countries. With our world-renowned technology, we can guarantee that you can set optimal drying conditions for your own cannabis business process and gain substantial benefits.
How is the ABC -HVAC Controller used?
Our ABC processor and software enable easy management of the drying and curing process every step of the way. You can set it the way you want. You can easily manage the process on a touch panel just outside the rooms or manage on a remote device (tablet, laptop, mobile phone) on a holiday resort
- Adjust the temperature, absolute/relative humidity and airflow.
- Flexibility: You can create presets for various processes and special strains.
- Our technical engineering department can produce tailormade processes, if needed.
- MCM module: control the ABC-processor from a tablet or mobile phone (optional).
- PC software: operate the ABC-processor from your PC.
- Real time and immediate support is given by our own support engineers via your pc with TeamViewer.
- SMS alert (optional).
Example of a preset cross section with 3 sandwich units stages
Example of an ABC HVAC-window showing controls
Example of a preset with 5 stages
Each of our installations have a different version of the ABC processor to control the humidity, temperature and amount of airflow.
ABC-processor for the drying cabinet:
- As air is extracted top-down through the product, the desired airflow is controlled by adjusting the RPM of the ventilators.
- 2 sensors to measure temperature and relative humidity. The first sensor measures the ingoing air, the second sensor measures the outgoing air.
It is possible to purchase the drying cabinet without the ABC-processor. If so, the temperature is controlled by a thermostat and the humidity by a hygrostat.
An ABC controller page of a drying cabinet
An ABC controller page of a drying cart
ABC-processor for the drying carts:
- The amount of airflow can be controlled for each drying cart individually; more moisture means more airflow.
- 2 sensors to measure temperature and relative humidity. The first sensor measures the ingoing air from the room, the second sensor measures the outgoing air.
Drying carts can be used in existing and new drying cells. The ABC-processor can be implemented in an existing drying cell.
ABC-processor for the drying cell:
- The ventilators are set at the desired amount of airflow, these can vary between the units.
- One sensor measures the temperature and relative humidity of the air that enters the units.
- Multiple sensors measure the temperature and relative humidity of the outgoing air of the units.
One sensor measures the air before it goes through the condenser and heater.
An ABC controller page of a drying cell