Cannabis Drying Cabinet
Single Drying Cabinet
for 7kg of cannabis
A Drying Cabinet is used to dry small volumes of cannabis buds of around 7 kg / 15 lbs. of dried cannabis per drying cycle. Drying cabinets with a double capacity are available.
- Temperature and humidity are controlled with the ABC-processor.
- The amount of airflow can be easily set.
It is possible to control the drying cabinets with a control panel on the drying cabinets or with the ABC software on your phone, tablet or computer.
The drying cabinets offers space for 1 or 2 sandwich units.
For medical and recreational cannabis.
The drying cabinet can be used for curing as well.
Double Drying Cabinet
for 14 kg of cannabis
Components of a full drying cabinet:
|Single Drying Cabinet (7kg)||Double Drying Cabinet (14kg)|
|A.||36 Canna-Trays||72 Canna-Trays|
|B.||2 HEPA-Filters||4 HEPA-filters|
|C.||2 filter pads||4 filter pads|
|D1.||First Ventilator||First Ventilator|
|D2||Second Ventilator||Second Ventilator|
|E.||Adsorption Dryer||Adsorption Dryer|
|F.||Cooling Unit||Cooling Unit|
|G.||Airtight door||Airtight door|
|H.||Isolation panels||Isolation panels|
|I.||ABC-software on a tablet||ABC-software on a tablet|
|Size of the drying Cabinet||985x905x1950mm (L39xW36xH77”)||1970x905x1950mm (L78xW36xH77”)|
How is the drying cabinet used?
- The operator opens the door.
- Piles of Canna-Trays are placed on the HEPA filters & filter pads. (2 for single and 4 piles for the double cabinet).
- On top of the piles the HEPA-filters are placed.
- The operator closes the door.
- The operator activates and manages the drying process on the software of the remote device and / or on the touch panel.
Drying cabinet – Details of how it works:
- The first ventilator (D1) sucks the process air (1) through the set of Canna-Trays (A) and filters (B&C).
- The air (2) dries the cannabis by adsorbing moisture from the cannabis.
- A part of this air (3) will circulate and enter.
- the Canna-Trays (A) again.
- Another part of the air (4) goes through the adsorption dryer (E) where the air heats up and water gets adsorbed from the air.
- The air from the adsorption dryer (5) mixes with the circulating process air (3).
- A part of this blended air (6) gets sucked through the cooling unit (F) by the second ventilator(D2) where the air is brought to the desired temperature again.
- The dried air (6) mixes with the circulating process air (3) and goes through the cannabis again. `